Are you looking for a female mentor to guide you in the unchartered world of business? Look no further as we hear from Samantha Morris, a Fempire Business Coach from Australia. Listen as she shares how finding the right coach can make a difference in your endeavor to start and grow a business.
Fempire is the brain child of CEO and Founder, Marnie LeFevre. Marnie fundamentally believe that “the future is female” and together with the Fempire Coaches, they strive to provide the support, tools and resources to aid in empowering women through entrepreneurship.
- Fempire- an organization dedicated to helping women in business be successful by teaching them what they need to know and supporting them in their undertakings. [1:49]
- How to find the right business coach with who you have a good relationship with [2:38|
- The difference between a business coach and a consultant- a coach stays on the sidelines and cheers you on as you do the work while a consultant will do some work for you. [5:27]
- Reflection. Questions you need to ask yourself before starting a business- take your focus off making lots of money and instead make it a passion. [8:45]
- The qualities of a good entrepreneur with the greatest one being creativity [13:13
- How to conduct thorough industry research before starting a business to ensure you become a successful entrepreneur. [15:15]
- The five things you need to know before you jump on entrepreneurship [19:52]
- Start by reaching out to a business coach to help you out as you start a business [21:41]
ABOUT THE GUEST
Samantha Morris is an experienced and highly-trained Fempire Business Coach. Having successfully ran her own business while raising a family of five children, she has proven to be an outstanding problem solver and process-driven strategist. Armed with these skills, her current focus is helping women succeed as entrepreneurs in Australia.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING and we hope you enjoyed the show!
✔️ BOOK a call w/ Samantha Morris at:
❤️ SUPPORT creators by joining the Patreon community – https://www.patreon.com/auspodsyndicate
❤️ REVIEW & COMMENT
Help us spread our message and reach more awesome listeners like you! Give us a thumbs up 👍🏻 and write us a quick comment down below! 👇🏻
❤️ LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE
Be updated on the latest episodes:
Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/podcast_apple1
URL shortening: bitly.com
Graphic Design: www.canva.com
📢 BE ON THE SHOW
▸ If you are a minority member (with a way of life that can be understood more by society), we can feature you!
▸ For sponsorship, collaboration, or product reviews. email us: [email protected]
▸ For snail mails or packages, send at:
219 Montague Road
SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5098
ABOUT THE HOST
Miko Santos is the founder of Auspod Syndicate and Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate and Youtuber that was formerly based in New Zealand.
Aside from being a creative copywriter for TV and Radio in the past, Miko worked as a features writer/journalist for eight years in the Philippines – covering big events such as EDSA 2 and 3 and the 2011 Christchurch Killer Earthquake for GMA 7. He was also a PR Manager in Thailand for two years.
At present, he is focused on podcasting and thrives in Adelaide, South Australia with his wife and two kids.
ABOUT AUSPOD SYNDICATE
Auspod Syndicate is your Podcast Hub for Australia’s Entrepreneurs and Independent Podcast Network – a united group of SMEs that share the mission to stay locally connected.
Entrepreneurs and business leaders are regularly featured to enable meaningful connections and conversations while keeping the world updated of the latest business trends and events in Australia.
Auspod Syndicate is a sister company of Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate under Kangaroofern Media Lab 🦘🌿
Find and check us out: