the fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility.
This episode has the goal to let us know how we could take responsibility for our actions and to follow through. There are many ways we could encounter moments of placing the blame on things we can’t control. In this episode we’ll talk about why is it important for us to take accountability and how we could ask help from others to keep us on track.
-What does it mean to take responsibility?
· We have to understand all the decisions we make have an equivalent effect. If we chose to stay on track then we reap the benefits. But the moment we stray from it, know that there will be some consequences to it.
· The reason why it’s important to take responsibility is because it’s also mental practice to keep ourselves in check.
· We can make the conscious decision of not doing the thing we need to do, and it’s okay as long as you’re ready to deal with what comes next.
· Taking responsibility means you are to be held accountable for the decisions you’ve made and no one is to blame for the effects of it whether it’s good or bad.
-Why take responsibility?
· With being able to comprehend what’s in your control and what you can take the responsibility for makes you a better person.
· It gives you more confidence in yourself and your abilities, it strengthens your convictions on your own principles, and have better relationships with people around you.
· People who take responsibility attracts the same people and is found to be less toxic because they are better aware of what’s going on within themselves and the world around them.
· Lastly it improves your decision making, it allows you to weigh things properly and stand up by your decisions.
-How to take responsibility?
· When making decisions you have to weigh the pros and cons. Ask yourself are you ready for whatever comes your way when you make this decision?
· Are you able to say, okay guys this is all on me. I won’t blame anyone if this goes south.
· If you can say that and if you are fully sure you are ready for all of it. Then go and do it!
-Finding accountability buddies?
· When dealing with changes and growth like this it’s recommended that you find a mentor, a buddy that would help you keep in line with your goals.
· This could be someone you share the same passions with and the like.
· Tell them your goals, and your steps! Message them when you’re feeling like you’re falling off the wagon of your responsibilities. Do that with your buddy vice versa as well.
· Have a check in balance! Know that a lot of the things we do in life can be done alone but always better with somebody who could help you.
Check Us Out on:
To Launch your Podcast – https://www.kangaroofern.com
Thanks for listening! Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook. Find me on Instagram .
👍Thanks for watching! Please Like, Share & comment 👍
Listen to the full podcast – https://guerrillapodcastsyndicate.com
– GUERRILLA PODCAST-
You can also listen to our GUERRILLA PODCAST from the following platform:
Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/Apple1_podcast
Pocketcast : http://bit.ly/pocketcast_podcast
Radio public: https://bit.ly/radiopublic_podcast
❤️ If you find my content helpful, become a channel member – http://bit.ly/2NXoAlu
📢 If you enjoyed this video help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language – http://bit.ly/2qn2aRy
❤️ Help me help other creators by joining the community on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/guerrillasweare
🚀 Tools and services I recommend:
How to Start a Podcast – https://transistor.fm/?via=miko
📢BE ON THE SHOW
▸ If you are part of an underrepresented society with a way of life you feel is not widely understood and would like to be interviewed by us, email info[at]guerrillapodcastsyndicate[dot]com
✅ Let’s connect:
Follow on Social Media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/guerrillapodcastsyndicate
Twitter – https://twitter.com/guerrillasweare
Instagram – http://instagram.com/guerrillasweare
✓ GIVE A THUMBS UP & WRITE A COMMENT BELOW ✓
❤️ If you enjoyed this video please let me know by giving this video a thumbs up and writing a comment down below!
☯ SHARING IS CARING ☯
Share this episode on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
✅ For sponsorship, product reviews, and collaboration, you can email me here: at [email protected]
Disclaimer: Some of these links go to one of my websites and some are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission. For Instance, my YouTube Gear listed above is in association with the Amazon affiliate program and I’m an amazon associate.
Additionally, I participate in other affiliate programs and sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links.