Karim Dakki, a successful entrepreneur and the CEO of Klaim.ai which is an innovative HealthTech – FinTech startup transforming healthcare billing and processing by combining a powerful AI driven claim management SaaS platform as well as Financing under one umbrella. Klaim has been implemented at hospitals in Dubai (with more than 1.5 million transactions) as well as pharmacies and clinics.
In this episode, Karim will share his inspiring journey of multiple failures and success. Join us as we hear him share his thoughtful journey on how he didn’t give up and persistently made his way to start all over again.
My Unicorns, enjoy listening!
Here are a few topics you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Karim’s childhood experiences.
- His most challenging moments and how he fights to overcome them.
- Karim Dakki’s first company and managing the setbacks
- Even after the multiple failures, what made Karim start all over again?
- The best lesson he learned from previous experience.
- The help that gives him that kind of persistence in his journey right now and Karim’s newest venture
- What made all things possible for him?
- .A fateful encounter–the time when Myke handed over his book to Karim.
- The advice that Karim will give to anyone who’s experiencing setbacks and failures.
- Despite the success, what’s next for Karim?
Connect with Karim Dakki:
Connect with Coach Myke Celis:
This podcast is under Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate and powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Kangaroofern Website: https://kangaroofern.com/
Kangaroofern Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kangaroofern
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guerrillasweare
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Website: https://guerrillapodcastsyndicate.com/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com