Dr. Arif Pyarali, a former dentist and one of the most successful trainers and coaches in Pakistan. Currently, he is the Global Manager of Aga Khan University Hospital, he has helped more than 10,000 professionals upskill for better productivity and performance ever since trading in his dentistry practice more than eight years ago.
In this episode, we will talk about following your dreams. Dr. Arif will share his life experiences, sacrifices, struggles, and successes after finding his true and the grandest version of himself. He will also share a lot of very thought-provoking and valuable life lessons that will definitely help those people who are having a hard time finding the true version of themselves.
My Unicorns, enjoy listening!
Here are a few topics you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Dr. Arif’s childhood experience.
- His ultimate dream is to become a chartered accountant, then, why did he become a dentist?
- What has Dentistry taught him?
- The time when Dr. Arif realizes that Dentistry is not for him.
- To become a better version of himself, Dr. Arif faced all the consequences to pursuing what he really wanted.
- To discover what he really wants in life, Dr. Arif explored and discovered new things.
- When the Johari Window happened with Dr. Arif.
- The biggest challenges he faced when he entered his new world.
- The most rewarding thing that kept him going helped him become one of the most in-demand trainers in Pakistan.
- After becoming the grandest version of himself, what’s next for Dr. Arif?
- Dr. Arif shares his THREE most important lessons for those who are about to transition to what they’re meant to be.
Connect with Dr. Arif Pyarali:
Connect with Coach Myke Celis:
This podcast is under Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate and powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Kangaroofern Website: https://kangaroofern.com/
Kangaroofern Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kangaroofern
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guerrillasweare
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Website: https://guerrillapodcastsyndicate.com/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com