With the ever-growing podcasts community, any aspiring podcast creator will find this intimidating. The other side of that coin is that big numbers equal fierce competition. Based on the recent data, there are around 750,000 different podcasts, with over 30 million episodes. Big numbers right? There’s no doubt that it’s a really awesome and inspiring community for every aspiring podcaster.
Despite the numbers, you may wonder whether it’s possible for you to carve out a niche for yourself and grow your audience. Worry no more… James has our back here! As the founder of Radio.co, Podcast.co & MatchMaker.fm, James will share his expertise about the know-how of podcasting and how anyone can grow and monetize their podcast.
What’s more awesome? We’ll learn how James’ Matchmaker works and how it can help a podcaster grow their audience!
In this episode, we cover:
- A glimpse at Matchmaker’s success–a whopping 40,000 users already!
- What makes a good podcast? James shares some tips and tricks with us.
- How Matchmaker helps new podcasters market their podcasts.
- Is it possible for a new podcaster to stand out from the crowd? James shares his best practices!
- James offers very interesting advice on how podcasters can monetize their shows.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over onPodcast Creators Society FB Page !
About the Guest:
James Mulvany, founder of Radio.co, Podcast.co & MatchMaker.fm
All doing interesting things with incredible teams in the online media/broadcasting & content spaces 😃
A complete radio station management tool. Radio.co offers a complete solution for broadcasters including playout, streaming, and analytics all in one easy-to-use cloud-based package. Notable clients include music brands like Primavera Festival, Vice Magazine, Cafe Del Mar & Cafe Mambo in Ibiza, numerous educational institutions, and not profits including OneOcean & Unicef.
Full-service podcasting, including a platform for hosting & distribution to common outlets like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google & More. Our agency arm also offers end-to-end production services with studio space in Manchester, London, and New York City.
Like Tinder… but for podcasters! We’ve built a simple to use platform to showcase high-profile podcasts that are looking for incredible guests. If you’re an expert and want to get more exposure, then getting booked on podcasts is a fantastic (and quick) way to share knowledge and increase your influence! Sign up for free and start building connections today.
Support the show on Patreon to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit James website
- Connect with James on Linkedin
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support the Show
More about That Podcast Exchange:
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!