Anyone who has ever tried to manage a podcast knows that it can be a difficult task. There are a number of things to take into account if you want to succeed as a podcast manager. From scheduling guest appearances to making sure the audio quality is up to par.
In this episode, we will hear the awesome and inspiring journey of the two experts in Podcast Management, Ma Cecilia Mercado and Eloisa Almonicido the founders of The Valuepod Productions. They will share with us the tips and tricks behind podcast production.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over onPodcast Creators Society FB Page !
About the Guest:
Ma Cecilia Mercado, Podcast Producer and Founder of ValuePOD Productions. She helps businesses and brands effortlessly launch, distribute and grow their podcast turning listeners into paying clients.
Eloisa Almonicido, CO-Founder of ValuePOD Productions, CEO of Severs Media, Helps podcasters with signature programs increase their student enrollment rate through podcast guesting.
In this episode, we cover:
- Ce and Eloisa’s story of their arduous journey before realizing what they were meant to do – manage podcasts.
- Find out how the two discovered their own niche despite the busy life of being a mother and eventually became their gas to bring out the fire in their belly.
- Is a mentor or a coach really needed if you want to succeed in your career?
- Their realizations about the pandemic and what made them even more successful despite the obstacles.
- Highly effective and proven tips and tricks from the two experts on how to succeed as a podcast producer/manager.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Visit https://zencastr.com/pricing?coupon=thatpodcastexchange&fpr=1s26a or Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
Connect with Ce and Eloisa here:
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support the Show
More about That Podcast Exchange:
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!