Podcasts have skyrocketed in the past few years and are starting to change the way we consume information. It has now become a great way to grow an audience for your business too.
With the number of podcasts increasing, aspiring podcasters sometimes wonder if there’s still space for them. Even though the audience of podcast listeners is growing exponentially, there are so many podcasts now that it is getting harder to grow an audience.
This is why you have to make sure your podcast has a unique focus that makes it stand out. However, the question is, how will you do this? Exactly how will you leverage your podcast and maximize your potential? This is where Michelle Abaraham of Amplifyou Network comes in!
In this episode, she will walk us through the know-how on how you will be able to bring out your talent and uniqueness to the world of podcasting.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over twitter @realmikosantos!
About the Guest:
Michelle Abraham is an international speaker, Podcast Producer and voted #14 of the top 50 Moms in Podcasting in 2020 and 2021 and Entrepreneur of the Year 2021. Michelle is the Category Director for Kids and Family for Podcast Magazine and is also the host of Blissful Parenting Podcast. Michelle is the Founder of Amplifyou.
Her and her family live off the grid on the boat access side of a lake. You’ll find Michelle driving her kids to the school bus by boat or jet ski all while running a 100% online multi 6 figure business!
In this episode, we cover:
- Does an aspiring podcaster still have room to succeed in the podcasting industry? Michelle will give us valuable insights about our ever growing industry.
- What is a niche and customer avatar in the podcasting world? Michelle will explain these terms and how it can help you leverage your podcast.
- How not to “Pod Fade”? Michelle will share some tips and tricks on how to maintain your podcast even with your super busy schedule.
- Do you really need a podcast producer? Michelle will highlight the importance of having an expert to help with your podcasting journey.
- What is the future of podcasting? Miko and Michelle will talk about the future of podcasting, the innovations, and how it will continue growing in the future.
Connect with Michelle Elise Abraham here:
Email: [email protected]
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Visit our Youtube and Facebook Channel for the Video version of the podcast.
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Visit https://zencastr.com/pricing?coupon=thatpodcastexchange&fpr=1s26a or Promo code: thatpodcastexchange
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Help us create more interesting and valuable content by supporting our partners:Our Partners – KangarooFern Media Lab
Support the Show
Support the show on Patreon to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
More about That Podcast Exchange:
We invited experts who are at the top of their game to insightful conversations that deconstruct strategies to give you the tools, tactics, and tricks you need to achieve your dream goal.
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your socials.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!