What if your creative juices run low? Don’t you just hate it when this happens? It’s even worse than starting on a blank page.
As creatives, we tend to run into this dilemma more than once in our lifetime.
It is like your mind just ran out or you might feel that you are simply running on fumes.
In this episode, we’ll talk about running low on creative juices and how George RR Martin humanizes success and the creative process.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on the Podcast Creators Society Community
Support the show to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Joy Karen on Instagram and Facebook
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Promo code: podcastcreatorssoceity
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Please support the companies who support us: https://mikosantos.co/tools
Support the Show
❤️ If you find my content helpful, become a channel member – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PCSociety
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted on the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your social.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are precious to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
*DISCLAIMER* This description includes affiliate links If you decide to make a purchase using them, we may receive a small kickback which helps to support the channel which allows us to make more videos like this. Thanks in advance!