Admit it, we are all guilty of wanting control!
Our society places value on staying in control and building our lives as if it was cover story ready. A life that is always organized, structured and planned.
It’s a popular practice that can leave you stressed and eventually depressed, take it from me I used to be too hard on myself because it’s hard to keep up with the standards that do not speak your truth.
In today’s episode, let’s talk about how self-discovery open up to a whole new level of conviction that can eventually set us free from the fears that cause us to be in control about everything in our lives.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on the Podcast Creators Society Community
Support the show to continue to bring you quality content.Go Here.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Joy Karen on Instagram and Facebook
- Get your free Harness the Power of Podcasting Ebook
- Join the Podcast Creators Society Community to connect with other Podcasters and service providers and
- Get 30 % off for the first three months of Zencastr Professional Account. Promo code: podcastcreatorssoceity
- Are there hurdles stopping you from growing your podcast? Want to grow your audience through podcast guesting and booking guests but are too busy for this? We got you! We offer a concierge-level podcast guest management service. We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. We are here to listen. Book a call with us
The Companies who support us
Please support the companies who support us: https://mikosantos.co/tools
Support the Show
❤️ If you find my content helpful, become a channel member – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PCSociety
This podcast is powered byKangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe so you’ll be notified when a new episode is posted in the Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS. If you think others could benefit from listening, please share it on your social.
If you found value in this episode, leave us an Apple Podcast review.Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts and expose our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts.Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
*DISCLAIMER* This description includes affiliate links If you decide to make a purchase using them, we may receive a small kickback which helps to support the channel which allows us to make more videos like this. Thanks in advance!